Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ellie's First Easter

It was a rainy day for the most part, but my friend Paige was able to capture these during a few of the sunshin-ey moments. So thankful for a Savior who came to complete our salvation! Praying that someday Ellie will know and believe this truth! Look at her eyes in this next one! Sly smile with eyes to the left...she makes expressions JUST like Ben!
Ben and I aren't super cute- I'm rockin' the crooked smile...when I'm really happy, I always have a crooked smile. Ben is not smiling his real smile. He rarely ever can for pictures. He doesn't like to be forced to do anything. :) But hey, Ellie is the main event anyway!

Happy Easter...a bit late!




3 comments:

Rachel said...

that one of you and ellie is so stinking cute!

Mary said...

I can not even handle how gorgeous Ellie is! What a beautiful family! These pictures are priceless :)

Lauradileonardi said...

Whit, I cannot get over how adorable these pictures are! I can't even pic a favorite! I love how Ellie is also rocking your crooked smile in the first picture! She is such a beauty and looking more like you these days!