Love, love, love this.She is sooo beautiful, Whitney.
I like the "happy girl" best, whit :) what a beautiful smile...love yous.b.
I. am. so. in. love. Her little personality is beginning to come out! She has ben's eyes. She is just beautiful, Whit! Good job capturing all of those expressions! kisses,Auntie Laura
love her little personality that's blooming! and gotta love the spit up. T was a big "spitter" so i understand the joys. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love, love, love this.
She is sooo beautiful, Whitney.
I like the "happy girl" best, whit :) what a beautiful smile...love you
s.b.
I. am. so. in. love. Her little personality is beginning to come out! She has ben's eyes. She is just beautiful, Whit! Good job capturing all of those expressions!
kisses,
Auntie Laura
love her little personality that's blooming! and gotta love the spit up. T was a big "spitter" so i understand the joys. :)
Post a Comment